Yes, we have had a problem with our rear slide-out, one of the motors has died, and another from the NW Ferry to Fort Simpson and now have a problem with a dust storm inside Tigger! So we are looking for remedy in Chilliwack, BC.
Given the internal dust storm effect that ruled out the Alaska Highway to Dawson City, even though we had decided to leave Tigger there and do the Dempster in Snowflake ;-( So another time for the Dempster.
As we now know the order for the slide out motor from Thor will take 3 -4 weeks we have today decided to visit Vancouver Island while we await the part. So our updated schedule reflects these changes.
If you are near and want to connect – as always, just let us know.